- 1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- 2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- 3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- 4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
- 5. And most of all - have some blog fun!
I'm going to be honest here. I don't really read too many blogs. My time is more focused on reading. So the following blogs aren't ones that I necessarily read every day, but that I think are excellent all around, with quality content.
- Madigan Reads: The reviews on this blog may not be lengthy but they are incredibly insightful. In whatever book Madigan is reviewing I learn what I want to know about the book without having to sit there for more than five minutes. (Kind of ironic since I typically write non-short reviews.)
- Paranormal Night Owls: They don't have a follower count, so I can't be sure they qualify. But, frankly, I don't care either way. Pretty layout aside, this blog has got it going on. The reviews here may be on the longer side, but they touch every aspect of a book. Plot, romance, ending, characters. Everything.
- Planet Print: Again, not too sure about the follower count, but I can't not include Liz's blog. One of my main reasons for stopping by her blog is because she and I share similar tastes, as far as what she reviews and we can fangirl over a lot of things. Even though I don't actively comment, I tend to read her posts pretty often.
- My Need to Read: Although it isn't a YA-focused blog, the content is fun to read nonetheless. And besides, I'm a closet adult romance reader, so I always end up benefiting from blogs like this one. Plus, the layout is to die for. Really love just looking at it.
- The Paperback Heart: I love reading the posts here because I feel like Lux is honest in her reviews. Plus, they're straightforward and to the point.
And now for that other thing, the part about me being born. Today I turned seventeen. So,
Happy Birthday to me!
I wish I was cool and had an equally cool giveaway to host, but I don--Oh, wait, I do!
Today I'm giving away a SIGNED copy of Settling by Shelley Workinger, and a bookmark is included. You can read my blog tour/character interview here. Also, here's a link to my review.
Official Giveaway Info:
- in order to enter, be sure to fill out the registration form with the label 'Settling by Shelley Workinger Giveaway' label
- all entrants must be at least 13 years old or older
- giveaway deadline is August 25, 2011
- giveaway is only open to US residents only*
- read my Contest | Giveaway page, as well as my Privacy Notice