Book Blogger Hop was created by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books, as a way to bring bloggers closer together and to discover more, more, and more to read!
For more information: click here.
This week's challenge:
"It’s time to spread some love beyond the borders of the Book Blogger Hop! This week, we aren’t answering a question. We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, review, article)."
Oh, man, this is kinda tough! I read a lot of blogs!
My picks would have to be -
- Lux's review of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (The Paperback Heart)
- A Blogger Guest Post: This or That? from Books for Company
- Banning Books is Like Sex with an Amateur at The Crooked Shelf - this counts as an article, right?
- Interview with Laini Taylor at Books Complete Me
Rules for Blogger Hop:
- Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
- Head over to http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and enter your book blog link in the Linky List below.
- Post about the Hop on your blog and answer this week's featured question.
- Visit other blogs in the Linky List!
And that's all from me! Thank you for hitting up Paranormal Indulgence and happy reading!